Sunday, August 12, 2007

Some should keep their mouths shut

We've got to pause and ask
ourselves: How much clean air
do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
(Me and mine need 99.9% clean air
mr. iacocca; you and yours, on
the other hand, may have my
.1% I don't need.....)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Question: If you could live forever,
would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever,
because we should not live forever,
because if we were supposed to live
forever, then we would live forever,
but we cannot live forever, which is
why I would not live forever,"
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss
USA contest.
(Think she won? Who remembers?
Who cares?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Whenever I watch TV and see those
poor starving kids all over the world,
I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love
to be skinny like that, but not with
all those flies and death and stuff."
--Mariah Carey --
(Gee, what a thoughtful, sensitive
person!)

*******************************

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've
lost a very important part of your life,"
--Brooke Shields, during an interview
to become Spokesperson for federal
anti-smoking campaign.
(Think she got the job?)

Top of Page

No comments: